Tuesday 19 November 2013

Watching | Legend of Korra Book 2, Episode 11&12: Night of a Thousand Stars & Harmonic Convergence

I did enjoyed both episodes greatly.

episode 11, it's pretty much around Bolin, his character development and focus we were waiting for and at the same time staying true to his character...
it was neat, despite that Korra's let me in shock and then it seems revealed she didn't remember they broke up, while Mako didn't revealed but just let the fact they had a fight, because everyone was watching, I guess he wanted solve it privately with her, you're once again in awkward situation like, between a rock and a hard place, literally.
as for the end of the episode, the fight between Tonraq and Unalaq, he is becoming more and more twisted, you can tell by the tone of his voice.
Varrick, you're hilarious.

Now as for episode 12, it's pretty much around how they gonna infiltrate the south, the whole Mako's problem how to clear things up with Korra about the break up, probably many people are bothered by it, I'm not, I found it pretty funny instead, just the play with his expressions and the interaction with Bolin, I found pretty amusing.
Even though this episode was more action packed with some some crazy Bumi's rescue touch, it still has the depth as a set up to into deeper to the finale, Unalaq reveals his plans of fusing with Vaatu and new order in the world for spirits and humans to co-exist together, what we fans all suspected (kinda obvious).

I do intend post separately or just as Finale about the last 2 episodes of the finale, you better count that will be huge amount of text...

yep, this post was very small, I know, the big stuff I will write comes next.


(I just wanted to put a screenshot with her hair down, I love seeing her hair down)

No comments:

Post a Comment